Whether you’re looking to fund small residential projects or multi-million dollar office and retail developments, Alliance Credit has a specialist team with a wealth of experience and knowledge in arranging funding for commercial, industrial, retail and residential development projects.
Our funding sources include both the traditional finance through the 30 plus lenders we have on our panel, as well as funding through private sources who are less stringent with policy and requirements, but also higher in cost.
Every project and scenario is different, and lenders will look at a number of areas when considering whether they will provide funding for a development project. These may include:
- Your property development experience
- Financial strength of the property developer
- How much equity you bring to the project
- The location of the proposed development
- What the potential profit would be once the project is complete
- The experience of the builder
- The experience of the project management team
- The type of project that is being developed (Commercial or Residential)
- The amount of pre sales or pre-leases
- The ability to cover cost over runs
- Exit Strategy
At Alliance Credit we understand that every development project is unique and requires time and effort to achieve success, and that is why we will take the time to correctly structure the funding submission while considering all factors associated, which will then subsequently help in reducing costs and maximising profits in any project. Contact us and talk to a lending specialist.